1. What is the working title of your book?
I am currently working on book two of the White Trash Trilogy, White Trash Damaged.
2. Where did the idea for the book come from?
All of my books start out as dreams and evolve from there.
3. What genre does your book fall under?
I write mostly New Adult. Some fall under Erotica, but I don't set out to write them that way.
4. Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
I love Henry Cavill for William (Honor Series) and Adam Levine for Tucker (White Trash Trilogy)
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
A story about overcoming obstacles.
6. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
The White Trash Trilogy is published by Gallery, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
It takes me about three months to write a novel.
8. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
I honestly haven't read any books with a similar story line.
9. Who or What inspired you to write this book?
I included abuse and poverty because many people have gone through those situations and can relate to the main character.
10. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
I like to keep readers on their toes. I try to incorporate twists in each of my books to keep people guessing until the end.
NEXT BLOG HOP IS DECEMBER 26, 2012