NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY BESTSELLING NOVEL
A soldier returning for mid-tour leave decides to stay with a cousin in Maine after his fiancé leaves him for someone else while he is away at war. His cousin is going through his own devastation and is struggling to pick up the pieces and move on with his family. As they try to help each other through the pain, Shane's path crosses Jenn's and he soon learns that everything happens for a reason.
Originally published under the title Suicide Note
- "Hands down one of the BEST books that I have EVER read!!" - For the Love of Books
- "One of the most AMAZING novels I have ever read!!!" - Flirty and Dirty Book Blog
- "This book was so incredible, I cried A LOT, I smiled, I loved and I devoured this book." - Swoon Worthy Books
- "This story is so much more than your average romance....it's about betrayal, heartache, compassion, love, and learning how to trust again." - Seductive Romance Reviews
- "Teresa Mummert's writing is some of the best I've seen in a long time." - Winding Stairs Book Blog