NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY BESTSELLING NOVEL
Jenn's life is nothing as she had imagined it would be. She is twenty-something with a failing career and her love life has officially ended with an ultimate act of betrayal.
She is ready to throw away her dreams when a chance run-in with a soldier, dealing with his own misfortunes, alters her course and changes her perspective on life.
* Originally published under the title "Suicide Note".
- "Hands down one of the BEST books that I have EVER read!!" - For the Love of Books
- "One of the most AMAZING novels I have ever read!!!" - Flirty and Dirty Book Blog
- "This book was so incredible, I cried A LOT, I smiled, I loved and I devoured this book." - Swoon Worthy Books
- "This story is so much more than your average romance....it's about betrayal, heartache, compassion, love, and learning how to trust again." - Seductive Romance Reviews
- "Teresa Mummert's writing is some of the best I've seen in a long time." - Winding Stairs Book Blog